These Terms of Service govern your use of this website
By accessing it, you agree to these terms. Please regularly review our terms of service.
This site and all its content (http://www.cristina.com.br/) are the exclusive property of the Legal Entity MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA, holder of the CNPJ : 82.663.337/0001-43, with address at Rua Doutor Pedro Zimmermann, 2833 - Galpão 1 e 2 - Itoupavazinha - Blumenau/SC - 89066-003.
If you disagree with any part of this term, you must not access this site or purchase any services listed here.
It is important to note that some digital products, services and/or content offered by MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA are subject to specific electronic contracts, and this instrument, in these specific cases, must be treated as supplementary .
Use of the website
4. By using the site, you are aware that the content made available here, whether in writing or any form of media, including images, videos and voice, are the result of the intellect of the professionals of MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA, and, therefore, constitute the intellectual property of the company and/or the same.
5. The availability of content to the end user, whether free of charge or paid, never takes place through sale and purchase or any other form of definitive transfer of ownership.
The user, therefore, declares that he is aware that when accessing the content of the site, he is doing so through a mere assignment, of a precarious and temporary nature, of the right of use. For this reason, you are prohibited from downloading videos and/or audios, copying and/or plagiarizing content, performing reverse engineering, and/or downloading material not made available under penalty of paying for property damage, loss of profits, moral damages for misuse of image, voice and/or intellectual property without prejudice to other sanctions, including those of a criminal nature.
7. The prohibition extends even if the act aims to obtain a copy for exclusive personal use.
8. The user may not use any data present on the website for advertising purposes, directly or indirectly, even free of charge and without commercial purposes, without the prior request and consent of MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA p>
9. All rights relating to this site are reserved to MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA including, but not limited to, texts, images, audios, videos and any other content. All brands presented here belong to MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA or partner companies, affiliates, suppliers or refer to products for which we have the proper commercialization license.
10. Users of the website are strictly prohibited from: reproducing, using, copying, distributing, allowing public access, purchasing the right to access any course collectively (Group Buy), making our content available for free or for a fee to the general public. , transform, plagiarize, or modify in any way the contents of MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA, unless you have prior written authorization from the holder of the corresponding rights.
11. It is strictly prohibited to commercialize or make available the content of MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA without proper written authorization, including on sites such as Mercado Livre, Mercado Pago, OLX, or even in Whatsapp groups, Telegram or social networks. This act is considered as piracy and in addition to civil sanctions (property damage, loss of profit and moral damages), it is punishable as a crime under the Criminal Law.
Limitation of Liability
13. In view of the inherent characteristics of the Internet environment, it is possible that connection interruptions or suspensions, incomplete or failed computer transmissions, as well as technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunction may occur. of any network, “hardware” or “software” or even user equipment.
14. All contact by users of MALHARIA CRISTINA LTDA must occur through the contact channel of the site http://www.cristina.com.br/
Social networks – We can also keep in touch through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tik-tok, Pinterest, Twitter, WhatsApp. If you are linked to me in any of them, we guarantee not to use images and information without prior authorization.
You can configure your cookie preference click here.
To request the removal of your personal data, go to the data removal request page.